Monday 5 December 2011

Thoughts about baby...

So, I have been having the traditional night filled with vivid dreams about all sorts. However, the ones that stand out the most are the previews I get of our future little one. I am constantly having dreams about when the little one is already born. The trick is, I can never remember what it looked like or whether it was a boy or girl, even though I was sure I knew both in the dream. I'm sure its my subconscious's way of keeping the surprise, but I can't help wondering nevertheless.

Byron and I are both hoping for a healthy baby, of course. But I think we both are hoping it's a
little girl. Also, what will she look like? Byron was the absolutely most adorable baby, with chubby cheeks and huge green eyes that make you want to melt and a full head of dark hair.


Whew I just would looove our little one to look like him. I of course was of the other kind, the more pretty baby. I wasn't that chubby had very little hair and was as fair and blonde as a baby could be.

Well I mean who wouldn't want a pretty baby! I guess we'll see what the outcome is of the amalgamation of the two of us. Let's just say if it's a girl I hope it gets Byron's nose, my hair, and a mixture of the rest.

1 comment:

  1. I think about this all the time too! I can't wait for us to both see what the baby will look like!

    ReplyDelete